Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down by the lake.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Down by the lake. Empty Down by the lake.

Post  Kyo Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:52 pm

The summer air was warm and hot against his skin as he lay in the sun. Moki's lay on his stomach and watched a trail of ants as they marched infront of him. Hichiriki was laying peacefully in the grass nearby and slept. The lake lay only a few feet from him and it's cool clear water sparkled from the light. It was the perfect day. Moki took out a small piece of the gum that he was chewing and stuck it next to the ants. he watched as a few moved over and picked it up.

"Look Hichiriki, see how strong they are? They are so small, yet they can lift something that is a hundred times bigger than themselves."

Moki then jumped up and ran over to the water and peered into it.

"Look Hichiriki, see how the fish move against the current? They are always pushing against smething."

Moki continued to run from place to place and watched everything. From a little ways away he soon heard a noise...

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Down by the lake. Empty Re: Down by the lake.

Post  †Kaji-Kanto† Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:21 pm

"The Queen of Hearts she made some tarts all on a summer's day;
The Knave of Hearts he stole the tarts and took them clean away.
The King of Hearts called for the tarts and beat the Knave full sore
The Knave of Hearts brought back the tarts and
vowed he'd steal no more."

Was the noise the boy heard and not to far away in a tree a kid sang his eyes closed and a cat sitting on his stomach purring as his ears were rubbed behind of. The kid wore all black and his hair hung down over his left eye.

As he finished the last rhyme he then began to sing a new rhyme. Smiling as he did started singing.

"The North wind doth blow and we shall have snow,
And what will poor robin do then, poor thing?
He'll sit in a barn and keep himself warm
and hide his head under his wing, poor thing."
†Kaji-Kanto†
†Kaji-Kanto†
Website Owner
Website Owner

http://rpgakure.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 pm

While hearing the songs, Moki motioned for Hichiriki to come over to him. Hichiriki stretched himself and then jumped onto Moki's shoulder. Mokie quickly and quietly snuck over to the tree where the boy was sitting, and started to quietly climb it. When Moki was within a foot from the other boy, he popped his head up next to him and yelled. "HI!!!"

Moki pulled himself up the rest of the way and sat himself infront of the boy. "I heard you singing and thought that I would come and listen. Do you want some gum?" Moki reached into his pocket and grabbed a handfull of of gum and brought it our to show the boy. "See, I have alot!! So you like to sing? I can play the orcana, i should play my orcana while you sing we would be awesome!! My name is Moki, you can call me Moki if you want to. I have decided that you get to be my best friend aside from Hichiriki."

Moki grabbed the ferret from his shoulders and held him up infront of his new friend. His words were fast and quick and he hardly gave the boy a chance to reply. he then looked down at the small cat that lay on the boy's lap. "Hey!!! You also have a Hichiriki!!! Well you don't a Hichiriki but you have a friend like Hichiriki!! What is his name?"

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  †Kaji-Kanto† Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:57 pm

The kid just remained still listening to the kid and when he stopped the kid suddenly spoke. "Hi!!!!" He yelled he opened his eyes they were a dark abysmal cavern that looked like the black of night with many small smarkles in it. He looked at the kid and spoke yet again.

"My names mizo, Yes i like to sing, im fine on the terms of substance." He entered his hand into a coat pocket and revealed a stack of candy bars. "You can have one if you want. My freind here is Doumou. I call him Dou for short." Dou stood up after hearing his name eyeing the choclate his spots of black on his fur made him look like a cheetah almost. Dou then jumped grasping a candy bar and flying to land in the grass.

Mizo looked at Dou and laughed falling backwards falling off the tree and hiting his head on the ground. He however did not cry he got up and then just laughed rubbing his head. He then got up and chased after dou yelling "HEY!! GET BACK HERE DOU!!!!!"
†Kaji-Kanto†
†Kaji-Kanto†
Website Owner
Website Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 pm

OOC: Can someone tell me why Moki is allowed in two places at once? First at Konoha, now here...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:31 pm

OOC: First of all, I saw no rule saying that I could not be. Second, everytime I post somewhere, the other person does not reply for two or three days even though they are on and posting other stuff. Why should I have to suffer just because they do not feel like posting in that section? I just re read the rules and it says nothing about this in there. However, if you add the rule, I will make sure to be in one place at a time after I finish one of these topics.

IC: Moki wached as the boy fell out of the tree and started chasing after the cat. Moki then turned to Hichiriki. "Looks like the kitty does not listen to him. He will not be getting any crackers." Moki then reached into his pocket and pulled out a cracker for Hichiriki to munch on.

Moki leaped out of the tree and onto the ground. It took him only a matter of seconds to catch up to Mizo. now staying at Mizo's pace, Moki spoke while running. "He's a fast little bugger, ain't he? Do you need help catching him? I would totaly win if we played tag. Did you notice that did you notice that both our names have a M, O, and an I in them?" Moki then began to blow a bubble with the gum that he was chewing.

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:01 am

Ok, fair enough i see your point.

Back to top Go down

Post  †Kaji-Kanto† Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Mizo seemed to dissapear as he was arrived next to and he appeared in front of Doumou in a flash. He laughed and giggled as Doumou jumped up and landed on mizo's shoulder. Mizo took the choclate bar looking it over and then frowned and sighed throwing the choclate away. "Darnit Dou you left teeth marks in it." Mizo then laughed happily as Dou purred and then jumped off his shoulder and landing on a tree. Mizo laughed as he saw moki. "Well why do you happen to be here? Does Hichiriki have any abilitys?"
†Kaji-Kanto†
†Kaji-Kanto†
Website Owner
Website Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Moki watched as the cat finaly gave up the candy.

"Eeewww, don't tell me that you are gonna eat that now. I am here because this is one of my favorite places. The lake is cool and there are soooo many things to watch, like the ants and birds and fish. Hichiriki does have some abilities!!!"

Moki held out his hand infront of himself and made the other into a handsign. Hichiriki ran down his arm and curled into a ball in the palm of his hand. His body then started to turn hard and mold itself into a strange object. When he was done, Hichiriki had tranformed into an ochina.

"See!?!" Moki brought the end of it to his lips and blew into it while movin his fingers around it's holes. A sweet tune played from the flute as he exhaled into it.

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  †Kaji-Kanto† Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Mizo laughed and then looked astonished as Hichikiri changed into a ocarina. He then thought of something and in a smooth sweet voice he sang in tune to the ocarina.

"There was once a boy who sat on a tree, he fell off said tree, and he broke his arm. He cried for his mommy but when she did not come. He stood up and stop crying out, pitiful tears. He then realiazed his mother was gone, he was no longer the boy he was once was, Now he stands tall his arm hanging limp. He does not cry as he knows its not right, That one little boy had been changed into a man of the world belonging to all and everyone but one."

He ended his song sighed a chuckle coming out of his mouth and a single tear falling from his eye. He then laughed his head off as he fell backwards. Dou then jumped and landed onto mizo's stomach.
†Kaji-Kanto†
†Kaji-Kanto†
Website Owner
Website Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Rain was walking around, being bored. She was in a depressed state, she didn't know why she was just sad. She heard laughing, it sounded like to young boys, she loved to see little kids have fun, it made her happy knowing others could be happy unlike her. She walked towards the noise. She heard the lovely noise of the orcarina and the singing of the boy. She had never played an instrument ever nor has she tried to sing, incase she was very bad at it. She sat by a tree near the two, she pulled out a book and started to read listening to the wonderful noises coming from the two. She looked closely she could see two pets, I wish I had a pet, that would be wonderful, someone to keep me company. She saw many animals and thoguht of the possibilities of what pet she could have, a bird landed near by, and she put her hand out, it calmy walked on to her arm, the small bird was cute. She had always loved animals.
Rain
Rain
Chunnin
Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Moki stopped playing his orchina and held his hand out again. Hichibi tranformed back into himself while curled into a ball. He then ran up Moki's arm and lay around his neck.

"Your song was kinda sad. But we did make a lovely orchastra!!!" Moki turned and bowed to the invisible crowd and then noticed the girl reading her book. He smiled brightly in almost a creepy way. He made a single handsign and his body began to become transparent untill he was comletely invisible. At the same moment that he began to turn transparent, an image of Moki started to become visible behind the tree that the girl was sitting by. When the Moki next to Mizo was completely gone, the Moki next to Rain was completely visible.

He slowly poked hi head out from around the tree to see what she was reading. He then slowly pulled his head back and croutched down on the gound and silently laughed to himself. All at once, he leaped out from behind the tree and tackled her book, scarring th bird away in the proccess. When he stood up, he lifted the book by it's title page and shook it almost as if looking for something to fall out.

"Why would you want to read a borring old book when I am here!!! There is the lake to play with and the many animals to watch. And lets not forget the fish!!!" He then lent into Ran to tell her a secret. "The fish did not want me to tell anyone byt they do not like to be picked up... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!!" With one single motion, Moki was off running arounf the lake while swinging her book over his head.

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:55 pm

"Holy shit!" He had scared her. It took her a few seconds to regain her sanity. She stood up and started to chase after him.

"I will get you!" She said laughing. She Caught up to him, it was his turn to get scared. She did hand signs, she was four feet away from him, perfect distance. He was trapped in her Fake death jutsu. He saw himself send a kunai through her forehead, he was child-ish so it would scare him. She watched him stand their, with his eyes wide. She pulled her book out of his hands, and he awoke quickly.

"Sorry about that" She said laughing, puting her book away, 'We will call that payback, and don't worry I wont tell anyone the fish's secret. It doesn't seem like they want to be picked up, They like the water, where they can breath" She said with her smile that made her look very nice. She started to look at the fish, "Its amazing how the can swim against such a strong current sometimes, they must be really tired" She was almost letting her child-ish side show.

She leaned toward him like she was going to tell him a secret "Maybe later I will show you a great secret, im sure you love it" She said smiling, "Its one of my jutsu, so tell me you ganged up on my book without me noticing tell me how do you do that" She laughed at the fact her book was gang beaten. She was watchign the fish, she hadn't notice such beauty for a long time, she felt like a child again even though she was only twelve, one of the youngest chuunin, she acted most of the time like an eighteen year old girl.
Rain
Rain
Chunnin
Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:13 am

Moki was now confused... he had just seen himself kill her. While she might have thought that that would scare him, he was dead wrong. As strange as it was, killing is one thing that Moki found as "fun." Wait what happened... I thought I killed her... I was having fun...

"Sure I would love to ha you tell me a secret!!! TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME!!!! Oh, and I snuck up on you with my special jutsu. They said that my jutsu was very special and that I was very special and that is why they let me join their club. WE EVEN GOT MATCHING COSTUMES!!!"

Moki then started to stretch the gum that was inside of his mouth and playing with it. he starred down at it as he stretched it out about a foor from his mouth.

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:16 am

"What group, if you tell me that I will show you my secret, happy jutsu" She said smiling. Akatsuki.... probally...looks like it, the clouds . "hmmm I think I might know, Is it..... Akatsuki?" She said still smiling. She knew something could go wrong at minute, so she had to keep him happy. He obviously over powered her, but he was cute little kid.... then she got confused how old is he... "I would also like to know your name and how old you are, everything we talk about, its a secret right?" She said still smilling, she would probaly have to tell someone about her discovery, but he didn't seem like a bad person, and he should live, but he is easily controlled, they probally have him controlled like a puppet, using him for his outstanding ability, which was pretty awesome, and it would be nice if we could be friends..... "Are we friends, sorry for all the questions" She was staring at the clouds, still aware of everything happening.
Rain
Rain
Chunnin
Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarak Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:40 am

(((OOC: hope you don't mind me joining, if so just let me know and I'll just delete my post.)))

Idou had been down at the lake since that morning playing with his pet, and friend, Kuroraka. though they had both long since fallen asleep. Idou was up in a tree braced against the trunk of the tree and Kuroraka was at the base of the tree. They were both sleeping peacefully until the boy named Moki woke Kuroraka up. He got up and looked around, seeing the bay and realizing Idou was asleep he got a bit worried like normal. He came out from under the tree and started growling at the group of kids. He was in a normal aggressive position for a wolf. and if any of them tried anything he'd rip their throat out.

Kuroraka's growling slowly awoke Idou, and as he realized what was taking place he dropped out if the tree and walked over to his friend saying, "calm down boy, they mean us no harm." He keeled beside Kuroraka and scratched he behind his ear. Kuroraka immediately stopped growling and sat down on his hind legs, hes head pointed at the sky. He loved Idou, and Idou him. More so, however, there was a loyalty that they shared to each other that was more than brotherly, they would do anything for each other. as Idou scratched his hand seemed almost to disappear into Kurorka's pitch black fur.

Idou stood up and looked over the people standing there, "Sorry about my friend here, he a little bit protective, aren't ya boy? *woof* ha ha! anyway, I don't think I've met any of you before... my name is Idou, and it's a pleasure to meet you all." Idou held out his hand to shake hands with any of them that wanted to shake his. After becoming acquainted with them he introduced his pet. "This is my faithful friend Kuroraka, and he's a wolf if ya couldn't tell."

Idou then sighed and sat down on the ground, saying, "You wouldn't happen to be Kumo nin would ya?" He was curious because he wasn't on a team yet, and wanted to find other people with no team, hopefully people he and Kuroraka got along with.
Tarak
Tarak
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:18 am

Rain turned around to see the genin. She shook his hand smiling. "I would love to be on a team with you, what rank are you, I am Chuunin, so it might or might not work out" She said smiling peting the wolf as it licked her face. "I am pretty sure im the only one from Kumo here. I don't know where he is from though" She said with a fake smile, it was noticable too. Only the random shinobi from Kumo could see. She looked over at the other boy "So do I get an answer?" She asked sitting down, watching the clouds.

OOC: WE don't mind and sorry for the short post.
Rain
Rain
Chunnin
Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:35 am

"Well HELLO wolfy and Idou!!! My name is Moki and this is Hichiriki" he said while pointing to the sleeping ferret on his shoulders. He then turned to Rain and spoke in a hushed voice. "Hey, that was supposed to be a secret. You were not supposed to find out... I was not supposed to let anyone know... You cannot tell anyone, I might get in trouble. Moki is a good boy. And yes everything HAS to be a secret. My name is Moki but you can call me Moki also. And I am 13 years old. But your not gonna tell right?"

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:48 am

"No Moki im not don't worry your secret is safe with me, I don't know about him though" She said laughing, she was surprised by his attituted that he was thirteen he seemed seven or five atleast. "Okay well its my turn" She said doing hand signs, she had used her Raining stars techinque. She had gotten the two boys trapped in her genjutsu, since they where right beside her an within ten feet. They got to see their favorite things. She stared and watched the clouds, and the fish occasionaly. Sometimes she would put her hand in the water to pet them. She decided to let them dream for a while.
Rain
Rain
Chunnin
Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarak Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:53 am

Idou shook the girls hand, she had a nice firm handshake, Idou had a good first impression from her, and apparently Kuroraka did as well. "It's nice to meet you, seems he likes you," Idou laughed slightly before before saying, "I'm a genin, and that would be great." He then turned to the boy and said "It's nice to meet you as well Moki, you too Hichiriki." Idou then leaned forward and whispered, "psst, what's all the whispering about, someone got secrets?" He figured he knew why they were whispering, he had heard the word Akatsuki, and used as a name. But from the stories he had heard about the Akatsuki, and what he'd read, such a boy couldn't be a part of such an organization. "Well whatever it is, don't mind us." Idou stretched and yawned, and Kuroraka did the same before laying down and laying his head on Idou's lap. suddenly something came over him, what seemed like a dream, but It was... different... different... food... food... family... Idou began to drift farther and farther from reality while trapped in the genjutsu, but suddenly Kuroraka barked, shaking them from it.

"Wha!? Where!?" Idou was thoroughly confused now

Last edited by Tarak on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Tarak
Tarak
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:08 am

OOC: Oh, you might have missed it but he is not wearing his akatsuki cloak. in like the first post, iays what he is wearing. Sorry, buut that will need to be edited. And don't worry, we all do it eventualy lol. The only reason Rain figured he was from akatsuki was that she can read minds and rea his mind while he was thinking about his costume(akatsuki cloak).

Moki's mind flashed with things that he loved. He saw himself watching the bugs and the fish. He was chewing gum and playing with Hichiriki. More images raced around him like a sweet dream. He was now playing in the forest and excercising. A medow of yellow flowers spun around him and the sounds of him plying the orcina was heard throught his head.

Along with these images, came more that were differnt from the rest. moki was now playing tag with a young boy that seemed frightened out of his mind. He lookedno more than 7 years old and was crying as he ran. Looking back, he tripped on his own feet and plummited face first into the dirt. He turne around and put n arm up to cover himself but it was to late. the Kunai pierced between his eyes and stuck out like the stick of a popsickle. "Your it..." Moki said with abright smile on his face.

Moki was now seen in a small family home.He stood in a bedroom and was looking under the bed. From out of the bedroom, two adult bodies could barely be made out. Several of their limbs were missing and one wore a uniform of a high ranked jounnin. After two minutes of searching, Moki heard a small whimper from the bathrrom cuboard. Walking into the bathroom, he bent down and opened it to reveal a small girl with blond pigtails. Her pink dress had smears of blood on it and she whimpered heavily as she saw him. "I found you..." At that instant, her body was crushed by an invisible force and blood was splattered everywhere. Covred in blood, he looked into the mirror and washed some of the blood off. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw two children run down the hall towards the front door, tearing pouring down their faces. "Ready or not, here I come..." His smile seemed to light up the room...

Kyo
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarak Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 am

(((OOC: oops, my bad. Also, erm, she's not allowed to read minds yet sooo... ya, she can't do tht again till the clan is approved, consider that a warning Rain... unless you actually though he was stll wearing it too, then we both screwed up, lol. I'll let someone else post.)))
Tarak
Tarak
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  †Kaji-Kanto† Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 am

(ooc; MOtherf*ers made me read all that)

Mizo was watching just being unnoticed he laughed silently his ribcage vibrating at all the events then he saw his little opening to reenter himself. He undid his cloak revealing a black T-shirt under it. He got up onto his legs and crouched down.

He then jumped forward screeching across the ground with almost no sound. He appeared behind rain in a flash and he then jumped up and dou fell off his stomach to land directly on her head.

Dou landed on all 4 feet and then began to eat her hair slowly. Mizo flew over Rains head and landed on the ground and leaned againts the tree. He was Laughing like a small child who had just donea thing that was so stupid anyone who saw it would laugh at it.

He looked at Idou and held out his hand. "Hi im Mizo!" He yelled. Mizo laughed as his hair covered his eyes he really should get a haircut but it just really didnt suit him to have it short. He looked over Idou and his pet. Dou had now returned to his shoulder and mizo's eyes flickered between a solid red and a into a blue outer and red center.
†Kaji-Kanto†
†Kaji-Kanto†
Website Owner
Website Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarak Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Idou was kinda out of it now, we was totally lost. "What the..." He looked at the cat then at Mizo and then back towards the girl, but now he cat was gone. he then looked at the boy again and saw the cat. He then said, "wait... what the hell just," he sighed and shook his head before saying, "uh... I'm Idou, nice to meet you..." he then shook the boys hand and looked around. something wasn't right, he missed something... where was he again? 'The lake... I'm at the lake... the girl... the name I can't remember... and that boy... what the hell happened here!?' it was nagging at him that he couldn't remember the things he was trying to. Finally he gave up and stood up, figuring he had already introduced himself he was about to walk away, but then he realized it had been a genjutsu, and it screwed up his memory. He then reached into the excess area of his mind, the part that wasn't supposed to be active. There were fragments of memories, and he at least got the names back from them.

"Uh, well... it was nice to meet you all... I uh... I'm kinda out of it now... what did you do to me Rain?"
Tarak
Tarak
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:47 pm

"Hi mizo" she said smiling, surprisingly the third boy didn't scare her. "I trapped you in a genjutsu..." She watching the clouds. Its was very relaxing it made her want to sleep, she didn't noticed the cat chewing her hair at all. She sat up, noticing all these outgoing people coming out of nowhere, its was like looking int oa microscope, seeing all the little cells split and double. A different bigger bird, a hawk, a came and landed on her shoulder. The stragne wieght on her shouldr knocked her off balance, falling. The bird flew off her shoulder and by her face and poked her with its beak. "Im going to name you..... what should I name him" She didn't feel as left out as before being the only one with a pet, she felt lonely, they had someoen to love, when all their loved ones are gone they still had their pet, and she didn't.

"I will name you Shinux, it looks good on you" She said smiling, seeing if anyone had an objection.
Rain
Rain
Chunnin
Chunnin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum