Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minori-Tsuichikage

2 posters

Go down

Minori-Tsuichikage Empty Minori-Tsuichikage

Post  cjones8612 Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Name: Minori

Alias: N/A

Alliance: Iwagakure (originally Kirigakure)

Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Minori-Tsuichikage 399 (exclude the sword)

Clan: N/A

Personality: Minori is very truthful and will tell you how she feels not even considering your feelings at all. She also has this nonchalant attitude and is almost unfazed by nothing as if she doesn't care when in all honesty she does. This has cause many to consider very cold and not caring at all, but deep down she is a very compassionate person who loves her village and the people in it to the very end.

Ninja Rank: Genin

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu (Medical Ninjutsu), Chakra Control

Elemental Affinity(ies): Lighting

History/Background Story: From a very young age Minori has seen much blood shed and this may have shaped her into the person she is today. Minori was originally born in Kirigakure where she lived with her Mom and Father. The life she had with her family was far from peaceful as her father at considered her pathetic though he's opinion later changed and her mother died before she even got to know her. Minori finally enrolled into the academy at 4, while there her teachers saw great potential in her as she excelled at all the basic of the ninja academy. It was during this time that she meet her one and only friend Atsuko who had a very warm and kind aura to her she would help anybody she saw in trouble. Atsuko and Minori became fast friends this is when Minori first learned of the medical arts. Minori would watch as Atsuko trained vigorously to heal an ailing fish and tire herself out to the point where she would have to piggy back her home.

One day when Minori was 6 asked why she trained so hard and what was the purpose. Atsuko responded "I want to become the greatest medic ever and to become the first female Mizukage." Minori then realized that she was unlike any she had every met to have such a goal at there age she always thought a female ninja could be powerful, but to become Kage would take real dedication and skill. Minori would accompany Atsuko every day as she trained to become a medic this period of time is when Minori nonchalant attitude began to show. When she was 7 Minori was jumped by 3 older kids who were much other in there early teens. They were jealous the Minori stood out in there class while they been there much longer, but couldn't compete with her. She held them off but they did serious damage breaking one of her legs, crushing her ribs and dislocating one of her arms.

Minori woke up in a daze at the hospital to see Atsuko sleeping next to her. She was all bandage up and couldn't remember what happend. A doctor came in and told her what happend at tha Atsuko tied healing non stop till she almost used up all her chakra. A year later when she was 8 her father forced her to take the graduation test as she saw it as nothing, but a barbaric ritual. She killed every student against her will as she figured it was either her or them. This indeed caused her to shut off her emotions as she killed in cold blood just to leave. During the test she ran into a boy younger then her only to watch Atsuko come from behind and kill him. The blood splattered on her face and realization sat in her expression turned blank and on that day did she shut her emotions off from herself.

The test was two days though they were giving a week off inorder to train with there sensei. The Jonin leader that she had was ruthless the traing they went through was tough and inhuman. The only thing she felt was positvie from the training was the summoning she learned. Her first summon was a small dragon named Tiamat though it was a low level summon it was pretty high for some one in her age group.

On the second day of the test she knew eventually Atsuko and she would have to fight though she tried to deny it the time would have to come. Before it could though Atsuko and her were abushed by the same three boys that had jump Minori leaving her for dead. Her and Atsuko fought them off killing them all so she thought they let there guard down and one of them ran there sword straight through her chest. Minori snap and quickly killed the boy and fell to the ground bloody from the battle. She crawled next to Atsuko and put her head in her lap even though the boys were dead she was forced to watch her only friend lay there dying and she felt helpless that she could do nothing to save her. Another Tragedy struck when her father was killed in a invasion of there home in fornt of her eyes the inturders then proceeded to beat her into unconscienous.

These events changed Minori greatly during the time she was unconscienous she was nursed back to health by Legendary Sannin and Medic Tsunade. She owed Tsunade her life and on that day she decided to become a Medic-Nin, so she would have to power not to sit there helplessly as someone she loved died in front of her. She pleaded to Tsunade to train her and Tsunade seeing her determation gladly accepted. Minori trained under Tsunade for 3 years and during that time as her student she learned how to call upon Tsunade's super human strenght. The end and day out Minori trained Tsunade commented on how good her chakra control was, but not only that her exceptional skill in ninjutsu period she felt that she would make a great combat-nin. On there travels Tsunade eventually left Minori in Iwagakure as she was on business there. Tsunade told her she had no more she could teached her and that a fresh new enviornment away from the painful memories would do her good. When Tsunade left Minori reflected back on her life in the village and made a promised not only did she owe Lady Tsunade her life, but Atsuko as well. She pledged that not only would she grow into a powerful kunochi to impress her master, but she would live on the dream as a Kage for Atsuko sake as well.

Optional pet: N/A

RP Samples: Scenario 1: You are walking through the village square of whatever village you inhabit, and you happen to find a lost wallet on the ground, and it belongs to one of the Kage's advisors, and it contains quite a bit of money. Then, before anything else, you see some Jounin down the road. What are you going to do?
Minori was walking down the road nonchalant as if waiting for something to happen. "I really need to get out more if I get bored this fast." Minori continued walking untill she step on something rather soft, but hard at the same time. "Hmm whats this" she knelled to pick it up and examined it. "Oh this wallet must belong to one of the advisors.......though there is alot of money in here maybe I should give it back?" Minori began to ponder about this while she continued walking down the road and bumped into someone dropping the wallet. All of a sudden she heared a voice call out "Hey thats the advisors wallet what are you doing with it....! you must be that theif."

Minori looked up at the man she suspected to be a Jonin even though the expression wasn't on her face she was pissed. She stood up and got straight into his face with a blank expression and started yelling "YOU DARE EXCUSE ME OF BEING TO LOW-LIFE COMMON PETTY THEIF!" her voice beam out with much rage behind it. "I....I....I thhht thought that you might be that person you have the wallet after all" the jonin wimpered. Minori couldn't believe this "What kind of jonin are you....your actually quivering take the wallet here." She trust the wallet into the jonin's hands and began to walk down the road again as if nothing happend and began thinking again "Okay this is boring why couldn't have nothing intresting happened."

Scenario 2: You are walking through a forest when a smoke bomb explodes, and a bandit emerges from the trees with a knife in hand, and he charges towards you with the intent to kill. What are you going to do?
Minori was giving a mission to scout the forest so that there would be no sneak attacks when the caravan came through. She was jumping threw the forest from tree to tree, branch to branch. The all of a sudden she lost her balance as a explosion caused her to loose her balance and she was englufed in smoke and fell to the ground hard. *Cough* *cough* "Ouch how clumsy of me that was pretty intresting." Minori got straight up dispite the fact she just fell out of a high tree and began to brush her self off when she heard footsteps. She darted her eyes as she heared the foots steps get louder and louder when suddenly she saw light gleaming off a blade that was coming down at her at in a slashing motion.

Minori quickly did a evasive back flip jumping out of the way, but the bandit had apparently saw this and charged at her again with killer intent in his eyes swinging his blade again and cutting her in the left arm. Minori hand immediately to her arm blood pouring down "Okay looks like I may have to get serious." The bandit charged again, but this time was completely overwhelmed him as she charged him he swing his blade again, but Minori completely jumped over him and gave a jaw shattering roundhouse kick sending him into a tree.

Minori begain walking towards him as he was whimpering in pain, she bent down and stared at him his eyes full of fear as he knew his life was comming to an end. Minori cracked her knuckles and looked at the man with no emotion in her eyes "Your eyes tell me you want to live, but what about the people you may have killed did they have the same choice? Please go away to nothingness." Minori drove her fist down onto the mans chest as he gave out a blood curdling and the earth tore apart beneath him as if wraping it beyond recognition. Minori quickly scanned the forest looking at the damage "Oh well I guess we'll just have to take the long way"

Last edited by cjones8612 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
cjones8612
cjones8612

http://sephirth.minitokyo.net/

Back to top Go down

Minori-Tsuichikage Empty Re: Minori-Tsuichikage

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:12 pm

They are good scenario rps. Please expand upon your history quite a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post  †Kaji-Kanto† Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Also id like to get a more long set rp sample made for such a high position.

Please send me a rp sample of you fighting someone with well hmm... Make it fun a aburame ability (bugs and such). Very Happy
†Kaji-Kanto†
†Kaji-Kanto†
Website Owner
Website Owner

http://rpgakure.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cjones8612 Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Allright I'll get on it.
cjones8612
cjones8612

Back to top Go down

Post  cjones8612 Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Sorry for the double post but I re-edited the history hopefully thats long enough and I'll try to pm that other rp sample to you later if not I'll have it tomorrow.
cjones8612
cjones8612

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Sorry to say this, but the administration staff felt your rp sample lacked in spelling and grammar. Also we came across some god modding in there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down