Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drac's jutsu

Go down

Drac's jutsu Empty Drac's jutsu

Post  Drac Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Range: 0m-50m
Type of Jutsu:Ninjutsu
Clan(optional): Demon
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Note(s): Jounin Rank

Description: Does a massive hurricane, that destorys everything in its path. The only safe place in the hurricane is at Drac. If you see people huddle around Drac...run!

Weakness(es):Uses a lot of charka, Knocks Drac out for two posts

Name of Jutsu: Dragon Breath
Range: 0m-5m
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: fire
Note(s):

Description: a fire, that is like a flamethorwer.

Weakness(es):Easy to dodge, the longer its used, the more charka is used.

Name of Jutsu: Wind Slasher
Range:0-10m
Elemental Affinity:Wind
Note(s):

Description: A series of wind slashes,that are as sharp a kunai, slash around a selected target.

Name of jutsu:Human Form
Rank E-S:C
Range: self
Type of jutsu:Doujutsu
Clan(Optional):Demon
Element Affinity:N/A

Drac's jutsu Genesis

Description: If a Demon has choosen to learn the Human form of demons, they can use this. The Human form is known for its great Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. The Human form has great fairly good strength and very well at using their weapon. Drac uses the form the least. He is not great with Genjutsu, and its not what he is use to. The human form weapon is a Claymore.

Weakness: This form is the more well rounded, form. Although it cannot fly. take much time to change to(2 posts) They can use their own jutsu, but that have to be form speicfic.

Name of jutsu:Wolf Form
Rank E-S: C
Range: Self
Type of jutsu: Doujutsu
Element Affinity:

Drac's jutsu Werewolf

Description:This form, is known for speed and its abilty to smell out people, they are looking for. Its also used for its great Taijutsu. as well as its fairly dencent Ninjutsu. Drac, is sped up a lot, on foot. For Drac he can fly in the form, but he is slower. The weapon of choose for Wolves are their own claws.

Weakness: take much time to change to(2 posts) They can use their own jutsu, but that have to be form speicfic. - This form has a weakness of strength, and it also can be easily put in Genjutsu.

Name of jutsu:Turtle Form
Element Affinity:

Drac's jutsu Ninja_turtle

Description: This form has great strenght and can take damage very well. This form can also breath underneath water, but it cannot fly. Drac does not use the form often. Its shell can be used as a shield.

Weakness: take much time to change to(2 posts) They can use their own jutsu, but that have to be form speicfic. This form is the slowest form of all.

Name of jutsu:Demon Skin
Rank E-S: B
Element Affinity:

Description: This skin covers a memeber of the Demon Bloodline. It is a strong skin, and tougher than any human's alive. It can block a good amount of Taijutsu. It can block lower ranked Ninjutsu, and of coruse no Genjustu

Weakness:Although the skin, takes no chakra, its like a form of a mirror, so the Demons have trouble with Genjutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Range:far
Clan(optional):
Note(s):

Description:Using his wings, Drac can create concentrated gusts of wind mixed with chakra, creating a windstorm that slices through objects in a targeted area. Drac can control the windstorm with chakra, allowing him to catch him opponents in slicing tornadoes

Name of Jutsu: Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique
Range:far
Clan(optional):
Note(s):

Description:This jutsu is a more powerful version of the Cutting Whirlwind Technique. This jutsu can deflect physical and sound wave attacks and attack at the same time, making it both an offensive and defensive jutsu.

Name of jutsu:Demon Drill
Range:Mid
Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu
Clan(Optional):
Element Affinity: Wind

Description:Drac begans to spin around, with great speed. Wind circle arounds him, and he makes a drill like attack, this can be used to dug or attack oppoents.

Weakness: To keep this attack going, Drac must uses charka, as time passes.

Name of jutsu: Dragon arm
Range: Close
Clan(Optional):
Element Affinity: Fire

Description:The user hand becomes engulfed in fires, and also grows bigger and looks more like a Dragons claw. This is used to stike at the oppoent. The fire can also be blasted from the hand.

Weakness: This can damage the user if not put out in a small amount of time (3 posts)

Name of jutsu:Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Range: Mid
Clan(Optional):
Element Affinity: Wind

Description:Wind Release: Great Breakthrough is a technique that creates a large explosion of wind from the user's location, easily levelling everything in its path. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Weakness: The bigger the size, the more jutsu used

Last edited by Drac on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drac
Drac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Drac's jutsu Empty Re: Drac's jutsu

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Drac wrote:Rank:S
Range: 0m-50m
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Note(s): Jounin Rank

Description: Does a massive hurricane, that destorys everything in its path. The only safe place in the hurricane is at Drac. If you see peopl huddle around Drac...run!

Weakness(es):Uses a lot of charka

Well this S-ranked Jutsu seems a little bit OP to me and It doesn't have much of a weakness.

Drac wrote:Name of jutsu:Human Form
Rank E-S:C
Range: self
Type of jutsu:Doujutsu
Element Affinity:N/A

Drac's jutsu Genesis

Description: If a Demon has choosen to learn the Human form of demons, they can use this. The Human form is known for its great Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. The Human form has great fairly good strength and very well at using their weapon. Drac uses the form the least. He is not great with Genjutsu, and its not what he is use to. The human form weapon is a Claymore.

Weakness: This form is the more well rounded, form. Although it cannot fly. take much time to change to(2 posts) They can use their own jutsu, but that have to be form speicfic.

I'm not sure about any of the demon form's... how long can they stay in that form for with the amount of chakra you have as a Genin?

Are you still just a genin or higher... i dunno lol... I forgot.

Anyway... for now they are Approved. Just add a few more weaknesses to the S-ranked Jutsu. Smile

Diolch Drac. (Translated *Diolch* means Thanks)

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Well, added weakness and I can stay in that form, as long as I can fight. They are part of my bloodline. I'm still Genin, but If things go the way I plan, I won;t be that for long.
Drac
Drac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Ok good enough Drac Smile

Approved

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content