Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sumiyaka Bloodline

Go down

Sumiyaka Bloodline Empty Sumiyaka Bloodline

Post  Drac Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Name:Sumiyaka
Type:Ninjutsu
History:( I feel lazy, If I can get this approved without this, great if not, I will add it later)
Abilities:can channel a portion of the kinetic energy of the atomic motion in his body's molecules in a single direction, accelerating his body to a velocity in direct proportion to the amount of kinetic energy he has tapped. It is theoretically possible to reach 99% of the speed of light. Gives the power to vibrate his atoms so quickly he travels forward in time. The binding forces within and between the molecules increase which enhances the sheer toughness of the user. This effect gives his skin enough durability to withstand speeds up to at least Mach 10 without injury. The clan uses their own charka to slow down the aging affects. A Gel like cloak surrounds their body as they speed up.

Drawbacks:These new powers are having an affect on his physical health, 95%-100% the speed of light causes harmful damage to his whole body. at these speedsinability to breathe at such speeds and the damage his body would suffer from wind and friction prevent him. Atoms must be proudced quickly and it takes a fair amout of charka to produce these atoms.
Extra Notes:
Drac
Drac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum