Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raikou Kiba

Go down

Raikou Kiba Empty Raikou Kiba

Post  Raikou Kiba Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 am

Name:
Raikou Kiba

Alias:
Lighting Fang

Alliance:
Kumo

Alignment:
Good

Appearance:
Physical Description:
Tall and lanky with more of a muscular build, medium length hair. Scar across his forehead for reasons to be explained later in the sheet. His hair is black with a hilight of white hear the front of his head. His eyes are Ice blue surrounded by normal white eyes. He has a Caucasian skin tone.

Clothing:
Normal shinobi attire, flack jacket to protect from all projectiles and a armband with the suna symbol on it. The pants have about 30 different pouches on them for different types of weapons. I wear a sword on my back called Kiba no raikou which has the ability to channel the electric charge of any item and use it for several attacks.

Clan:None

Personality:Personality:
More of a laid back person that always want to become better at everything, and is willing to push himself to the limits to gain the power he needs. When he is by himself he is usually angry or disappointed with himself for something that has happened over the past 24 hours.

Ninja Rank:
Genin, unless you think I could be higher.

Skills/Specialties:
Genjutsu, lighting Ninjutsu.

Elemental Affinity(ies):
Lightning, currently. Wants to learn earth.

History/Background Story:Raikou grew up having a very easy life, no real issues or hardships. His family handed everything to him on a silver platter as he was very spoiled as a child. Obviously when he wanted to become a shinobi his parents where skeptical, but at the same time weren't about to deny there son a chance to do what ever he wanted. So entering the academy, his parents paid off the instructors to give him good grades. To there surprise, the pay was not needed as Raikou did great in every area of basic shinobi training. He would go on to graduate third in his class, and start his training under his new sensei, who would be assigned soon.

Optional pet:

RP Samples:
Sample 1
As raikou looks down during his walk through the town square, he notices a wallet sitting on the ground. Quickly picking it up, he opens it to see about 500 ryu. Looking even farther, he notices that it belongs to the kage's attendent, then looking up he sees a jounin shinobi coming his way. Quickly he panics as if he thinks that the jounin will suspect him of stealing the wallet.

What should I do? He thinks to himself.
What if he thinks I stole it? He continues to think.

All of these thoughs run through his head until he just decideds to hand the wallet over to the jounin to return to the kage's attendent.

Excuse me shinobi-sensei, I just found this. Is there any chance you could return it to the kage's attendent for me?

Sure why not.he responds

Thank you so much.Raikou responds chuckling to himself abit. For a second I though you were going to think I stole it or something.

As the jounin walks away with confused look on his face, Raikou wipes his brow and continues on his way.

Sample 2

As soon as the smoke bomb goes off, Raikou quickly jumps back out of the smoke. As the smoke clears, he notices a bandit already charging towards him.

Idiot. He thinks to himself as the foolish man charged strait into his own demise.

Quickly reacting, Raikou waits till the man is withing arms reach, and as he goes to stab Raikou, he quickly moves to the side using the mans momentum against him to throw him to the ground. As he lays on the ground, Raikou quickly unsheathes his sword. After runng for a couple steps he would slash at the mans shoulder, leaving a severe wound if the attack lands.

As the man lays there in a pool of his own blood, Raikou wipes the blood off his sword as he sheaths it back up. He stares at the bandit with no sence of remorse of pity for him. Knowing full well that it was his own fault that he is dead now. After sheathing his blade, he would walk away, following his original path to his planned destination.

Raikou Kiba

Back to top Go down