Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zakei Kedamono, Suna, Jounin

2 posters

Go down

Zakei Kedamono, Suna, Jounin Empty Zakei Kedamono, Suna, Jounin

Post  Darkjagwar Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:48 am

Name: Zakei Kedamono

Alias: "Zak"

Alliance: Sunagakure

Alignment: Good

Appearance:Zakei Kedamono, Suna, Jounin V1

Personality: A bit of a loose cannon. Zak is very peaceful, but hot-tempered; he will often lose his cool and get enraged at the slightest incompetence or bad news. He likes a peaceful, quiet, relaxed environment, but will become very angry if his relaxation is disrupted by something unimportant. If the issue is important, he will just be a little upset, but he will deal with it. Zak is stubborn, and will often ignore orders or suggestions if he thinks there is a better way a task can be accomplished. The good part about this is that he also has great willpower so he will not accept defeat. This also helps when Zak needs to dispel a genjutsu.

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity(ies): Wind (Dominant), Earth (recessive), Fire (recessive)

History/Background Story: Zak was one of the few children with no problems whatsoever with his childhood. He had loving parents, he did reasonably well at the Suna ninja academy, and didn't suffer any major loss with his family or ninja team while at a young age. Tragedy struck, however, right after he was put on his genin team. He had learned the simple E-rank academy ninjutsu: Henge (Transform), Bunshin (Clone), and Replacement (Kawarimi), as well as average weapons skills with shuriken, kunai, and senbon. His taijutsu was also better than average for an academy student. Unfortunately, Zak had come to a plateau in his abilities; he stopped improving all at once.

He would often lag behind on missions, especially important ones, and would often have to be saved or assisted by either his sensei or a teammate. His two teammates looked down on him especially since by the time of the chuunin exams, he had still not improved at all from just being stronger than an academy student. He had only made it past the first round because his teammates were excellent ninja for their age and were able to make up for what Zak lacked in skill. Zak lost miserably during the second round of the exams, yet his teammates both made it to the final round and were promoted to chuunin.

At the age of sixteen, Zak was still lacking in any advanced ability. He had become more adept at taijutsu, but his chakra control was still loose and he still wasn't able to use many ninjutsu other than the E-rank techniques he had learned at the academy. On missions, he was still put with his original team, but often sat on the sidelines while the others did all the work. It was questioned whether or not he should even remain a ninja or if he should find another form of work.

This was especially questioned the day that the team was assigned its first S-rank mission. The Kazekage and Zak's teammates had their doubts about Zak's skills. Only his sensei stood up for him. Zak's sensei promised the Kazekage that by the end of the mission, Zak's potential would be unlocked. The mission was to go to the border between two countries that were on the verge of war. Both sides had sent out some assassins and small forces, but no major battles had occurred yet. All Zak's team had to do was deliver a special message to one of the sides, but they were intercepted by a few ninja from the opposing country. After an intense battle for which Zak sat out and watched the rest of his team fight, the sensei was killed. Just like that, the only person that had ever believed in Zak's abilities was dead.

Zak was enraged and upset, but more importantly, he decided that something had to be done. Out of the bushes, Zak launched a phenomenal attack using only the three academy ninjutsu as well as a few taijutsu techniques of his own. In an amazing performance of advanced strategy, lightning fast speed, and perfect use of the most low level techniques for a deadly combination, Zak had successfully defeated and killed the opposing ninja.

On their return from their mission, Zak's team was sad to report the loss of their sensei, but happy to report the completion of their mission as well as Zak's newfound strength. Zak's teammates had decided to train him as an apology for looking down on him previously. From his training, Zak had found his elemental affinity was wind, and he shortly put together an array of wind techniques that he was able to execute properly.

Months later, the chuunin exams were about to take place again and Zak entered with a team of two young genin whose third teammate was sick and thus could not take the exam. Zak passed the chuunin exams with flying colors and was promoted to chuunin. He went on more dangerous missions with his team of his two original teammates and an advisor jounin. It was within one year of being promoted to chuunin that Zak fully developed his skills and developed some of his personality quirks such as his zero tolerance for incompetence and his hot temper.

When he turned 17, Zak felt he was ready to try to become a jounin. He had trained super hard with his teammates and they all applied together and took the jounin exams. While his teammates failed at being promoted this time, Zak was able to pass the exams and be promoted to jounin. Shortly thereafter, Zak trained even more, discovering he had a recessive affinity to earth and fire techniques. He learned more, higher ranked ninjutsu for each of his affinities. He also designed a few elemental combo techniques that he would either use with a partner or that he would use himself by using two elements at the same time such as mixing wind with fire to make a stronger fire attack.

Now that he is 18, he awaits new adventure and experiences such as getting ready to train his own genin team or go on more S-rank missions. He doesn’t show his excitement much, though, just because he likes to be calm since he knows his temper could get in the way.

Last edited by Darkjagwar on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Zakei Kedamono, Suna, Jounin Empty Re: Zakei Kedamono, Suna, Jounin

Post  Darkjagwar Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:49 am

RP Samples:

1) Zak was walking around Suna peacefully. It was in the mid-morning and he was walking toward the Kazekage's office to receive orders for a mission. He was late for the assignments a lot, but had decided to leave his apartment early and have a nice, calm, peaceful walk to the office. It was a bit windy and therefore sand was flying around, so he kept his arm over his face. "I hate it when the sand gets in my face!" he said to himself. "If only I had a mask or something." He was focused straight ahead towards the office, so he did not notice a rock sticking up out of the ground, so he tripped. He fell face first onto the ground in front of him and got sand on his face and in his mouth. "SON OF A....wallet?" Zak yelled until he saw a fat wallet on the ground in front of him. "What's this?" he said as he picked up the wallet and stood up. He wiped his face with his sleeve and studied the wallet. It was a very finely made wallet. Leather, lustrous, and its contents shocked Zak. "10,000 Ryo?" he questioned. "Who keeps this much in their wallet?" He then looked at the front of the wallet and saw the symbol for 'wind'. "I have," he began, "the wallet of the Kazekage???" Unfortunately, he had shouted what he had said and two jounin had walked over to him. Being a genin at the time, he was outmatched, afraid of getting into trouble, and simply afraid of punishment.

"Excuse me, young man," one of the Suna jounin said. "Did you just shout something? We heard it all the way from in the building. Something about the Kazekage?"

"Um, no," Zak said, looking slightly away. "I said...I...um...am going to buy some hot sake?"

The jounin stared at him puzzled, since he was only 12 at the time.

Zak could see that his lie was not going to be accepted, so he made another one. "Just kidding, guys! I meant I was going to get a mission from the Kazekage! I'm on a genin team and I'm going to receive a mission."

The two jounin looked at each other and then back at Zak. "Okay, go ahead then, you strange little ninja-kid." With that they walked away.

Zak ran up to the Kazekage's office to be assigned his mission. When he got into the office, he was still the last one in; both of his teammates and his sensei were there already.

"Now that you're all here," began the Kazekage, "you all have a very important mission. Your first S-rank at that."

Zak and his teammates all gasped in awe, but the sensei had his doubts. "No offense, sir, but what are you thinking?" he asked.

"Well," began the Kazekage, "MY WALLET IS MISSING!!! This is of the greatest importance but only requires the skills of genin. And the wallet is most definitely here in the village. However, if it falls into the wrong hands, it could be devastating. You see, it not only has a large sum of money inside, but has a few important documents regarding the village. Since you are the first team to come in today, I am giving you this mission first, but I will send more ninja to help. Completion of this mission is of the utmost importance!"

"Kazekage-sama?" Zak said raising his hand. "There's something I need to show you."

"What is it, Zak?"

"Well, I found this outside the building," he said as he reached into his pocket and took out the wallet.

The Kazekage looked around the room and turned bright red with embarrassment. "Oh, well, okay. Nevermind. Thank you, Zak. Um, so I guess your team has no missions today yet, so...um...I'll see you later."
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 am

Hooray! Razz
Lee
Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkjagwar Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:29 pm

RP Samples continued:

2) It was in late at night; everyone was sleeping, except for Zak. He was out on a mission to Konoha with his team. Suna and Konoha were allies, so he frequently had to visit Konoha for business purposes. The one thing Zak liked most about visiting Konoha was the dense forest surrounding the village. It was a nice change of scenery for Zak, who was used to a vast desert as his home. In the middle of the night, while his sensei and teammates had already gone to bed, Zak left the village to see the forest. It was calm, peaceful, and the sounds of nature and life were wonderful compared to the night time desert sounds of sand and the occasional swarm of scorpions. There was a small rustle in the bushes near Zak, but he didn't do anything about it. "It's probably just a squirrel or something," he said to himself.

All of a sudden, there was another rustle in the bushes, but then a smoke bomb exploded and an enemy ninja leaped out of the smoke and ran straight for Zak. Having been too slow in reaction time, Zak had his left arm cut by the ninja's kunai even when he tried to dodge. "Damnit!" Zak shouted in anger. "What the [expletive removed] is your problem?" He observed the ninja and saw the symbol for Amegakure on his forehead. "Oh I see, you're from rain, huh?" He took a cloth from his weapons pouch and wrapped it around his wound. As he was about to finish, the ninja came at him again, but this time he threw shuriken. Fortunately, Zak had finished with the cloth, drew out a kunai, and deflected the shuriken. When the other ninja had come within striking distance, Zak attacked.

"Shippuhandou!" Zak shouted as he executed his 'Hurricane Kick' technique. He spun at the ninja and managed to hit him three times with his kicks before knocking him back. Unfortunately, the enemy ninja came at Zak again, this time throwing ten kunai at him. Zak stood in place and made hand seals for a ninjutsu. "Füton - Heki no Tenkuu!" Zak had used his 'Burst of Air' technique as a defense mechanism and as a way to use wind to blast the enemy backward. He let loose a burst of wind that knocked the kunai away and then expanded to hit the enemy ninja. To Zak's surprise, the enemy ninja disappeared in a puff of smoke revealing a log.

"Damnit," he said out loud. "A kawarimi. But where..." he looked up in the sky and saw the enemy ninja's heel about to crash into his face. The heel made contact and knocked Zak on the ground. Ow, Zak thought to himself. This guy is too much for me. I—I can't move... The ninja drew out a katana and pointed it downwards at Zak, aiming to kill him. All of a sudden, his sensei came out of nowhere, grabbed the katana, and decapitated the enemy ninja.

"Zak, are you okay?"
"Not really," Zak said weakly. "My head is throbbing and I can't move. He hit me really hard in the head."
"Well, we'll get you to the hospital and have you fixed up, okay? You won't have to worry about him ever again."
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkjagwar Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 pm

FINISHED!!!

Very Happy
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar
Jounin