Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post  Ink Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm

My turn...

In my eyes, there are four different main types of rules on a Naruto Role-Playing site. There are Site rules, Creation rules, Role Playing rules, and Village rules. For the Role playing rules, see the How to RP Thread in the Guide section. For the Village rules, not my problem, see your Kage.

For some of these rules, I won’t explain why you cannot do them because its fairly obvious why you shouldn’t. If you feel like asking me, your probably 5 and going through that point of your life where you think its fun to be a smart ass.

There aren’t many so it shouldn’t be too hard to follow all of them.

Site Rules

1. No Spam

2. No Harassing, if you’ve gotta problem, tell one of the administrators or moderators. Or Ill just punch you right in the mouth.

3. Don’t swear excessively, if I hear you curse bout somebody’s momma more than twice a day…Punch you…In the mouth…

4. Don’t mess with the moderators or admins… I think you get it at this point… *raises fist*

5. Idle users – You have 1 week to do something on the site or your account is deleted. If your going on vacation or something, tell a staff member.
Ink
Ink
Creation Moderator
Creation Moderator

Back to top Go down