Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YING YANG RULES

Go down

YING YANG RULES Empty YING YANG RULES

Post  †Kaji-Kanto† Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 am

The following RULES are for Ying Yang Bloodlines ONLY.

A foreword; Jutsu that does not use the 5 basic elements, can still be posted with your normal jutsu. Only Ying-Yang bloodlines should go in this forum.

The Kekkei Genkai, or Bloodline Limit: A character with one of these is almost always singled out of a group. Having a genetic ability is, after all, one of the easiest ways to get your character to have your personal flair on their move set. However, in order to keep things fair, there have to be some rules and regulations.

1. Please, NO Space- and/or Time-related Kekkei Genkais! I've seen this a lot, "Ooh, I'll be able to slow down time, or teleport, awesome!" Well, just hear me out, if you will...

Space time is NOT something for a Genin to play around with. The Butterfly Effect, spacial anomalies... There are so many problems with these jutsu. They are WAY too overpowered to begin with, and then they get denied. So you make 'em drain your chakra for a trade-off (to keep the mods happy), and then what? You still have these insanely powerful jutsus that you'll constantly be using (that's why you made the bloodline, right?), and you don't follow through with the cost.

To save EVERYONE the trouble of how these things work, please, NO SPACETIME BLOODLINES(unless stated by me). Now, there is the slight possibility of attaining one... But you would have to have a legitimately well-thought out clan that, after a few judges look at, seems to fit in alright with the rest of the RP. Unless you think you can do such a task, DON'T BOTHER THE MODS WITH ONE. Thank you. Very Happy This is a 95% no exception rule unless †Kaji-Kanto† allows it.

Kaji specifics:

No radiation or gravity based bloodlines at genin. They should be a specific jounin or high chunnin level. Only one basic element and one advanced element with the clan (if you need to or just have a advanced element) Keep in mind element are optional for clans. Also NO adding in new chakra types. Stay with the 3 basic; Natural, Spirit and Body. So no like, "My white chakra is 8 times stronger than normal chakra." If you have anything like that it will be instantly denied/removed. Well I take that back you can have new types just not like super powerful types [not as strong in comparison to natural, spirit, or body].

(Advanced element through Yin yang manipulation)

2. Doujutsus. A simple thing to remember: A Doujutsu is an eye technique for a reason. It alters how your eyes perceive the world, giving you sight others normally wouldn't. This CAN come with other abilities, but those extras should be very specific, and few at that. If you wanna have a lava-wielding clan, and you say your eyes allow you to manipulate the needed chakra, couldn't you just skip the Doujutsu step and have the chakra readily-available like Haku's? Eye techniques can however be used to augment the ability to do something. Say you wanna control storms. A Doujutsu might be helpful if you wanted to say something along the lines of...

"The Arashigan allows the ability to recognize the weather patterns of air pressure and the charge of particles in the area around the user, making it easier to manipulate into the desired storm."

However, if you simply said "The Arashigan allows the control of storms", that doesn't make much sense, and would probably need to be revised a little before it gets accepted. Final note on the subject: In my opinion, Doujutsu techniques are HIGHLY overrated, and I suggest you think about it before you tack on swirly eyes when they aren't needed.

These rules are still under review and may be changed or more may be added.
†Kaji-Kanto†
†Kaji-Kanto†
Website Owner
Website Owner

http://rpgakure.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down