Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN)

Go down

Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN) Empty Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN)

Post  Drac Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Drac

Alias: Demon

Alliance: Sand

Alignment: Goodish

Appearance: Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN) Dragon_Ninja_by_Quaezal(13-19)
Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN) ThthDragon_Warrior_4_by_camilkuo(19-after Demon war)
Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN) Dragon_Battlemage_by_Kuron_Kim(after Demon war-till death)

Clan: Demon

Personality: Drac is a demon who thinks that humans are scum. Although, he thinks this, he sees the Kazekage as more than just a human, which is why he joined the sand village. He lookes up to the Kazekage, and respects him. Although he thinks humans are scum, he is kind. He is slowly changing his ways, due to the time in the sand village.

Ninja Rank: Genin

Skills/Specialties: Bloodline, Ninjutsu, Sword skills.

Elemental Affinity(ies): Wind

History/Background Story: The stars, wrote the history for the demons, long before they were even born, they were always true. It was said, that the Demon Kind Draken, would have the strongest Demon to ever live. This Demon, however would break the most imporant rule that any demon could. To have a child with a human. As the years went on, Draken had his son, Drakon. Draken tried to teach him, how bad humans were, but as Drakon grew up, all his teachings had failed. Years after the teachings, Drakon had his half demon son, Drac. Drakon and his wife, ran away with Drac, always hiding, because the knew, one day, that Drac would have been tried to be killed, as well as the rest of the family. However, the faimly could not always be running, they had stayed in a cabin, deep in the forset. However, the demons found them, and attacked, when they were just about to fall asleep. Drakon was the first to fight them off, while Drac and Drakon's wife fled. Drakon fought and killed two of the four of the demons. Two of them flew off and killed Drakon's wife and what it seemed as Drac. Drakon killed the other demons and held his wife and son. Drac's scales were already grown in, so it blocked most of the attack.

Back to holding his son, he was happy that his son got to live, but he was sadden about his wife dying. He fled because he knew that more Demons would come once they found out he was not dead. He flew with his son, for several miles. He knew he would have to train his son the best he could.

After several years of running, Drac was finally four and able to train. Drakon started off right away. He trained him in his sword skills and the Dragon eyes for several years. After Drac was seven they were attacked and Drakon was killd, infront of Drac.

Drac, fled to the sand village and become a Genin right away.

Optional pet:

RP Samples:The Demons were powerless to stop the uncomming attack. They knew a lot of them were going to get killed, all for one person, Drac. The yelled his name in vain as they died, from this attack. The remaining Demons, that did not get dircetly hit, they were still injuryed, but able to fight. They quickly got up and rushed towards the two ninja. The fight was not even close to over, but somehow it seemed to be ending sooner than it really was. A few Demons came out from the ground below Taku and his son and slashed their swords at them.

Drac and Draken still had been fighting, sword to sword, it was almost like this battle would never end. They soon would have to fight using their Demon bloodline, but whoever did this first would be proven the weaker one, so the conutined to fight. Soon Draken saw an opening on Drac and took it right then, he had hit Drac right where it would count, but in the case of the One tailed Demo, Drac took Hold of Draken's sword his his sand, this proved that Drac knew what he was doing. Soon after Draken jumped back, without his sword, now. He knew what had to be done if he was to win, He began to change into his wolf from, becuase he could atleast use his claws, over his sword. Drac then threw Draken's sword to the side and then dashed towards his grandfather. The two again clashed, this time Drac would have the upper hand. But Drac did not want this to be an easy fight, so suddnely he began to change into his Human form. Which Shocked Draken, because most Demons, only use this form when on missions spying on other humans, not fighting. But in Drac's Case he now knew that the Human form was one of the strongest forms if it was used right.

Back at the Sand village, two Jounin sand shinobi had been told to report to KazeKage Taku and his son in aid. They raced out to aid them, because they did not know if they were ok or not. As soon as they reached Taku that nodded at one another. "Lord Kazekage, we are here to aid you in the fight against the demons. The girl Shinboi said and soon after he eyes glew the same color as Drakens.
Drac
Drac
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN) Empty Re: Demon Drac(I will redo once Drac is finished on NN)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down